TEACHER IMPRESSION#1

Leutrim Vitija is a teacher at "Vëllezërit Frashëri" school and he participated to the PLAY Formal Education - PLAYDAGOGY training on Successful Schooling (29th and 30th of May). 

When one asked about what motivated him to participate in this training, he answered:

"Activities of PLAYDAGOGY implemented in our school was a new experience for me and for the school where I work. Obtaining skills and knowledge through sports and games seemed quite interesting to me because I had never heard of such a method before and it intrigued me to know more about it. As a teacher, I really like working with young people and adapting new methodologies with them. This is the reason why I wanted to be part of PLAY’s training."


Leutrim Vitija a teacher at "Vëllezërit Frashëri" school

Regarding the his experience on the implementation of activities after his participation in this training, he declared: 

"After the training, I have joyfully implemented PLAY’s activities with my students. The objectives of the activities were very clear and efficient for the children, they truly understood the message of the activity, and this made me happy. [...] These methods truly impact the children’s way of thinking and facilitated my teaching as well!"

Thank you for these inspirational thoughts! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Head of Mission